[postgis-users] Newbie GIS/PostGIS Pointers

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu May 21 01:36:47 PDT 2009

Dustin,

Just a tip.  You might want to try OpenJump as well.  We use the editing
tools for sketching out things on top of our map and it can output to WKT,
GML and also save to PostGIS / ESRI shape etc. though I usually use the WKT
window and the adhoc querying capability it has.

We are going to be demoing it in our PGCon2009 presentation.  Check it out.

http://www.openjump.org

http://www.postgresonline.com/journal/index.php?/archives/72-OpenJump-for-Po
stGIS-Spatial-Ad-Hoc-Queries.html

Thanks,