[postgis-users] Postgis concurrence question

Luigi Castro Cardeles luigi.cardeles at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 12:36:43 PST 2009

Hi,

the problem seen that your application create for every insert a connection
and not closing that after the insert.
That exacerbates the maximum connection param from postgres (at
postgresql.conf).
Maybe if you modified your application to close that connection after the
insert or uses a pool of connection (like Kiril points).
[]'s

Luigi Castro Cardeles