[postgis-users] Postgis concurrence question

Fernando Tong nandorov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 06:27:17 PST 2009

Hello Kirill

guess what? I changed my code to use a connection pool, but it was still
failing. So, i started to think the problem was the jdbc driver
(postgresql-8.4-701.jdbc3.jar).I was testing PostgreSQL in windows XP sp3. I
changed to windows 2k3 and everything's working fine now! It seems it was an
issue with Windows XP

I tested it with and without the connection pool. Both ways worked, but i
left the connection pool.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions!

Best regards
Fernando