[postgis-users] C++ and Postgis

Pedro Doria Meunier pdoria at netmadeira.com
Tue Nov 24 02:36:56 PST 2009

Maxime,

Thank for your answer. This is *useful* information indeed!.

IMHO, given a more complete example (like mentioning the #includes of
the necessary headers and perhaps showing how to deal with one or more
of the primitives (points, linestrings, etc) ) this information *should*
make part of the 5th chapter PostGIS Manual!

BR,
Pedro.