[postgis-users] GISVM Server Release Candidate 1 is publicly available

G. van Es gves2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 11:28:02 PDT 2009

My apologies to all other readers on this splendid list to bother you with this off-topic message but I assure you this is my last reply on this.

I know all the things wich are written about all kinds of free software. I also know you have the right to do so. But this doesn't mean I agree with it. Especially when you place an advert on the postgis list to buy the VM I got a bit p.o..

That said, I wish you all the best and hope you get a lot of gisvm customers.

If you feel the urge to reply, please send a pm.

regards,
Ge