[postgis-users] real noob question about moving a table from public to another schema

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Sat Oct 10 08:15:29 PDT 2009

Thanks Regina, not yet 1.4 ( only 1.3 for the moment )
But I retain the tips, which would be very usefull.

For the moment I simply populate geometry_columns in public by hand ( only 12 entries to create so quiet simple)

--

     Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net Sàrl
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland

  Tél : ++41 32 435 7171
  Fax : ++41 32 435 7172
  gsm : ++41 78 802 6760
  www.ioda-net.ch

 Centre de Formation et de Coaching En Ligne
 www.cfcel.com