[postgis-users] Points and lines

Tuomas Ruohonen illurt at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 7 02:59:56 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have this kind of problem that i have 2 tables, another has point data and another has line data that comes from points. Everything is okay, i see lines etc.
Now I need trigger or function or ... cause everytime that new point comes to table i need to update my lines table also that table shows the latest point in line also.
I hope that you understand what i mean :)
Tell me different kind of options that I have that I can make this work...
Thanks for everybody !!

-Tuomas