[postgis-users] Postgresql PostGIS installation on Widows Server 2003

venkat ven.tammineni at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 12:53:21 PDT 2009

Dear All,
    I am using Windows Server 2003 for installing Postgresql 8.1. I got
error called "Filed to set permissions on installed files".And i have
uninsulated 8.1 and i try to install 8.2. Here also I am getting same
error.When try to install Postgresql 8.3, It is installed but i am not able
to enable Spatial extensions .Means I am not able to run "lwpostgis.sql" and
"spatial_ref_sys.sql" . i am getting error.Please any one can guide me .It
is very urgent.I am waiting for your great response.

Regards,

Ven