[postgis-users] Import ESRI shapefiles into PostGIS

Cort D cdaniel at co.pierce.wa.us
Fri Sep 11 08:05:47 PDT 2009

Ben,

Thanks for responding, but I was responding to "Casa's" post on Sept 7th,
2009.  I'm new to Nabble and placed my reply in the wrong place.  My bad.

I responded because I have found that when searching for answers I run into
a lot of "dead-ends",  questions with no answers.  "Dead-ends" =  Not enough
was posted to help answer the question, so the question is ignored.  So in
an effort to help someone like myself, I hoped to point that someone in the
right direction.

Ciao!

Cort D