[postgis-users] st_max_distance - This function is unimplemented yet

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Wed Apr 7 05:50:59 PDT 2010

Hallo Birgit The max distance function was actually not implemented until version 1.5There were some ideas about the function earlier that by some reason made the sql-part of the function exist.But now it is there, so the recomendation is, upgrade to PostGIS 1.5.1. The function has also changed name so now it is calledST_Maxdistancehttp://postgis.org/documentation/manual-1.5/ST_MaxDistance.html Hope that helpsNicklas

Dear list,