[postgis-users] How to setup a versioned datastore?

Lee quimby5 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 05:47:21 PDT 2010

Hi George,

My apologies for dropping off the radar for a few days - got sidetracked to
other tasks, as often happens :-)

If you don't mind me contacting you off-list, I'd like to continue with the
postgis history tables, as I have found a few other oddities I'd like to fix
up.  My coding skills are still pretty basic, but i can certainly help with some
code and testing. If I can get this working on my local site I'd certainly like
to see the improvements back in SVN, so that is why I'm contacting you.

Will be sure to post back on the list any developments.

Cheers,
Lee