[postgis-users] PostGIS Windows 64-Bit

Carel Combrink s25291930 at tuks.co.za
Mon Aug 30 07:27:25 PDT 2010

Hi,

We have installed PostgreSQL 9.0 Beta 4 (64-bit) on a Windows 7
computer. I can't get PostGIS to work on this computer. I have tried
PostGIS 1.5 as well as 2.0.

When I run the sql scripts for PostGIS I get the following response:
"<PostGIS-ver>.dll %1 is not a valid Win32 application".

Is there something I should change or do to get this working?

Thank you,
--
Carel Combrink
s25291930 at tuks.co.za

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer
to www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full
details. / Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule
onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by
www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ beskikbaar.