[postgis-users] postgis-users Digest, Vol 104, Issue 18

David Kaplan david.kaplan at ird.fr
Tue Dec 21 00:52:32 PST 2010

Hi,

Thanks a bunch to strk and Peter for their responses which explained a
bunch of things I never would have figured out on my own.  Paul Ramsey's
presentation was particularly useful.  ST_Buffer(0) seems to have fixed
the problem.

Cheers,
David

--
**********************************
David M. Kaplan

Institut de Recherche pour le Developpement
Centre de Recherche Halieutique Mediterraneenne et Tropicale
av. Jean Monnet
B.P. 171
34203 Sete cedex
France