[postgis-users] configure postgis for editing outside LAN

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 01:59:36 PST 2010

Hi,

First post, newbie.

I was able to finally install PostGIS and can already access my dbase
via LAN.  I want to be able access the data outside LAN.  I played
around with the pg_hba.conf and now I cannot access postgis database
via pgadmin3 directly in the server machine!

Current setup is:
# TYPE  DATABASE    USER        CIDR-ADDRESS          METHOD

local    all     all     trust
# IPv4 local connections:
#host    all     all     127.168.199     trust
# IPv6 local connections:
host     all     all     ::1/128         trust
host     all     all     192.168.1.0/24 trust

Any ideas

--
cheers,
maning