[postgis-users] New project for driving directions using postgis / pgrouting

Olivier Kouame olivier.kouame at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 17:41:00 PST 2010

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been brought up before but I've been looking for a
project that provides driving directions on top of postgis/pgrouting.
I've found quite a few discussions about it and sites that have
implemented it but couldn't find anything actually production-ready.
I'm thinking of starting a new project to provide this functionality
and would really appreciate any suggestions / advice / code examples
that would help get this started. Or if anyone knows of an existing
project that provides this, even better!

Thanks