[postgis-users] ESRI Shape to Postgres

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Feb 24 03:39:13 PST 2010

Khuram,

We have a quick tutorial here targeted for windows users.  Please take a
look at it and see if it solves your questions.  It also covers the loader

Regarding your create new database.  You need to use template_postgis as the
template when creating a new database.

http://www.bostongis.com/PrinterFriendly.aspx?content_name=postgis_tut01

Leo