[postgis-users] RE RE : using WKT Raster

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Fri Jan 15 09:58:53 PST 2010

I got this error when running the script
NOTICE:  type "raster" is not yet defined
DETAIL:  Creating a shell type definition.

ERROR:  could not access file "$libdir/rtpostgis": No such file or
directory

********** Error **********

ERROR: could not access file "$libdir/rtpostgis": No such file or
directory
SQL state: 58P01

Pierre Racine <Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca>@postgis.refractions.net
Envoyé par : postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net
15/01/2010 04:14 AM
Veuillez répondre à
PostGIS Users Discussion <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net>

PostGIS Users Discussion <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net>
cc

Objet
[postgis-users] RE :  using WKT Raster

>How do I get the functions for postgis and how do I enable WKT Raster
extension?

Steve,

WKT Raster SQL functions must first be loaded in the database. You must
execute the rtpostgis.sql file located in the share/contrib folder. If you
are using pgAdmin III, just open the SQL file and execute it.

This is why it could not find the addrastercolumn function...

Hope this help,

Pierre