[postgis-users] RE : RE RE : using WKT Raster

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Fri Jan 15 10:15:11 PST 2010

Did you first try to sort of install the WKT Raster dll at the right location? It should go in the same "lib"  folder as the PostGIS one.

Pierre
De : postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net [postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net] de la part de Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca [Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca]
Date d'envoi : 15 janvier 2010 12:58
À : PostGIS Users Discussion
Cc : postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net
Objet : [postgis-users] RE  RE :  using WKT Raster

I got this error when running the script
NOTICE:  type "raster" is not yet defined
DETAIL:  Creating a shell type definition.

ERROR:  could not access file "$libdir/rtpostgis": No such file or directory

********** Error **********

ERROR: could not access file "$libdir/rtpostgis": No such file or directory
SQL state: 58P01

Pierre Racine <Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca>@postgis.refractions.net
Envoyé par : postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net

15/01/2010 04:14 AM
Veuillez répondre à
PostGIS Users Discussion <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net>

        PostGIS Users Discussion <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net>
cc

Objet
        [postgis-users] RE :  using WKT Raster

>How do I get the functions for postgis and how do I enable WKT Raster extension?

Steve,

WKT Raster SQL functions must first be loaded in the database. You must execute the rtpostgis.sql file located in the share/contrib folder. If you are using pgAdmin III, just open the SQL file and execute it.

This is why it could not find the addrastercolumn function...

Hope this help,

Pierre