[postgis-users] RE Importing shapefiles to PostGIS

Shreerang Patwardhan patwardhan.shreerang at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 22:18:29 PST 2010

Hello Ben,
      Ya!! There are no more authentication errors!! But how do I verify
that my data has been uploaded to postgis? In pgadmin I can't see any tables
in my database- testdb. However, if I use the PSQL utility in pgadmin for
testdb then I am able to see the contains of the 2 tables. Is this
sufficient to verify that the data has been loaded into postgis? If not,
then pleasse suggest something to verify..

Thanx,
Shreerang.