[postgis-users] How to get geometry enabled Tables form Postgresql/postgis

Mike Toews mwtoews at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 06:43:18 PDT 2010

Oh, sorry, the search that looks for tables not listed in
geometry_columns/geography_columns is further down in the QGIS source:
https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/browser/trunk/qgis/src/app/postgres/qgspgsourceselect.cpp?rev=13922#L714

<https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/browser/trunk/qgis/src/app/postgres/qgspgsourceselect.cpp?rev=13922#L714>
-Mike