[postgis-users] Postgis: Error

Emilie Laffray emilie.laffray at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 08:16:24 PST 2010

On 5 March 2010 16:06, Majid Kazemi <Majid.Kazemi at teranet.ca> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> I am trying to run postgis .sql 1.5 on Linux to create a spatial database.
> I am receiving the following error:
>
> Current transaction is aborted, command ignored until end of transaction
> block. Rollback.
>
> I am very new to postgres and postgis. Your help will highly be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks, Majid

Can you provide us with the steps you are taking? The error in itself is not
enough to tell us what is wrong.
The message just indicates that somewhere an error occurred in a transaction
and the transaction is rolled back. It doesn't give us any information on
what you were trying to do and where the error is occurring.

Emilie Laffray