[postgis-users] ERROR: array size exceeds the maximum allowed(134217727)

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Mar 20 08:32:35 PDT 2010

Paul,
I doubt array size limit is the issue.  He said when he left the where
condition out it worked.  I would think it would definitely blow up in that
case.

Mike,
The issue from before was that array aggregate functions did not handle
NULLs correctly.  64-bit systems were more likely to segfault or give
strange
Errros in this case.

To rule out that we still have some of these issues in the code base,  can
you add a

geom IS NOT NULL

Condition to your WHERE filter.  If that works, then the NULL issue is
probably still lurking somewhere.

Leo and Regina
http://www.postgis.us