[postgis-users] Unsupported GML

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at oslandia.com
Fri Mar 26 04:11:46 PDT 2010

On Mar 26, 2010, at 11:53 AM, Andrea Peri wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thx for response.
>
> I read the postgis documentation and try your link,
> in effect the GML 3.1.1 support the topocurve,
> but the GML3.1.1 SimpleFeature not support the topocurve.
>
> But reading the postgis documention I read also the support to the
>
> GML 3.2.1, not specifically simple-feature only (perhaps a lack of
> documentation?
Well OGC only provide Simple Feature for 3.1.1,
not seen (right now) SF for 3.2.1

And PostGIS support 3.2.1 namespace (as it change from previsous
version)

But not provide more geometry type as 3.1.1 SF-2 (even in 3.2.1 so)

If you have suggestion to improve documentation,
you're welcome :)

--
Olivier