[postgis-users] Nested loop join = very bad performance

Mike Leahy mgleahy at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Mar 29 14:35:29 PDT 2010

Hi Mark,

I don't recall making any changes...at least not until the error I encountered
last week cropped up - but I think I reversed those changes (I will double-
check tonight).  But I think I have encountered performance problems with this
query before on other systems - I had originally dismissed it as hardware
limitations I was dealing in my testing system at the time.  After recent
hardware upgrades and after dealing with that specific bug, that's when the
slow performance of this query really stood out.

Mike