[postgis-users] reverse geocoding

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 19:43:06 PDT 2010

I'm not even sure if "reverse geocoding" is the correct term, but what
I am trying to do is improve TIGER road centerline data from known
points. I have a set a accurate address points, and I would like to
assign fromleft, toleft, fromright, toright ranges to the TIGER
centerlines from these points. I am just doing this for one small
community, so I don't intend to turn it into a big programming
project. i.e. I don't want to spend more time doing it programatically
than it would take to do it "by hand". But if there is a tool or some
code out there that would help, I sure would appreciate any pointers.

Thanks,
Rich

--
Richard Greenwood