[postgis-users] Need a "polygon box" of a table instead of the bounding box that returns extent function

Oscar Zamudio cmntlk at gmail.com
Mon May 3 10:47:14 PDT 2010

I must to recognize that today I did not research further about that, I just
remember something about convex hull from my scientific research background.
Anyway in my case if the convex hull of the streets table doesn't work in
the straight manner, I still can make a new table containing  first and last
point of every line. A convex hull over them should do the work.