[postgis-users] PostGIS: make check works, but I can't manually create a spatial database

samclemmens geopetrus at gmail.com
Fri May 28 09:03:08 PDT 2010

I dropped the db and recreated it...and this time it worked.  I get the
following, which, I'm assuming, means I'm good to go...?

testdb1=# SELECT postgis_full_version();
                                         postgis_full_version
 POSTGIS="1.5.0SVN" GEOS="3.2.0-CAPI-1.6.0" PROJ="Rel. 4.6.1, 21 August
2008" LIBXML="2.7.6" USE_STATS
(1 row)