[postgis-users] Announcement: PostGIS Versioning System pgversion and QGIS Plugin

Javier de la Torre jatorre at vizzuality.com
Mon Nov 8 00:08:06 PST 2010

Hi,

Thats great. Congratulations.

One question. If I understand correctly you are using the DB users for the versioning. How easy would be to use external users from, for example a web system? We normally do not use the users on PostgreSQL for the data content. Are you planning something on this direction?

Thanks.

Javier
www.vizzuality.com