[postgis-users] contains more than 1 Object

jj.wag at gmx.de jj.wag at gmx.de
Thu Nov 11 11:00:29 PST 2010

Hi all,
I have following SQL-Statement:

UPDATE objektzentral SET gemeinde = grenzen.gemeinde FROM grenzen WHERE
CONTAINS(grenzen.the_geom, objektzentral.the_geom);

The table „objektzentral“ is a GeometryColletion, so the SQL works fine with
point-data because there is only one result possible.
But if there is a polygon or line-object in "objektzentral" and it contains
more than 1 object in “grenzen.the_geom” I get no value.
My questions:
1. How can I get all objects that contain the object (e.g. comma separated)?

2. Is it possible to set a percent-value e.g. “contains more than 90%” ?

Thanx
Jo
--
GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit über 300 Videos.