[postgis-users] What is the last Windows Version of PostGIS andPostgreSQL?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Oct 2 06:00:09 PDT 2010

Tradecarto,

We haven't posted PostGIS 1.5.2 on StackBuilder yet, but you can download it
from
http://www.postgis.org/download/windows/ (It will be the same setup files
we'll be posting to stack builder, so even if you use stack builder, it will
show as installed once we post them)

So as far as most up to date you can run on windows production:

PostGIS 1.5.2, PostgreSQL 9.0 32-bit, PgAdmin 1.120
So you can download PostgreSQL 9.0   from
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/pgdownload.do#windows

PostGIS 1.5.2 from http://www.postgis.org/download/windows/ (and in the next
week from Application Stack Builder menu option in PostgreSQL)

-- experimental stuff
PostGIS 1.5.2 (we have PostGIS 2.0.0 experimental binaries too, but those
are just for testing -- not production use --
http://www.postgis.org/download/windows/experimental.php )

We'll be posting PostGIS 2.0.0 experimental binaries for PostgreSQL 9.1
alpha (32-bit) in the next week or so and updating hte otehrs as well to
reflect the latest changes in the upcoming PostGIS 2.0.0

Thanks,
Leo and Regina
http://www.postgis.us

  _____