[postgis-users] What is the last Windows Version of PostGIS andPostgreSQL?

Charles Galpin cgalpin at lhsw.com
Mon Oct 11 12:39:45 PDT 2010

This may be a stupid question, so excuse me if it is :)

Do I have to install the 32 bit version of postgresql 9.0 to use the 32 bit PostGIS 1.5.2? I would think yes, but just want to make sure.

I want to install the latest and greatest on a 64 bit windows machine, and just installed the 64 bit version of postgresql thinking that would be best.   It [still] doesn't show in stackbuilder for this install.

thanks,
charles