[postgis-users] What is the last Windows Version of PostGISandPostgreSQL?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Oct 11 18:13:52 PDT 2010

Charles,

Not a stupid question.  Yes you have to install PostgreSQL 9.0 32-bit
version to use PostGIS 1.5.2 32-bit binaries

We are still working on the 64-bit PostGIS builds which we will post on
application stack builder when we are done.  We are hoping to be done in the
next 2-3 weeks or so.  Unfortunately time for us is short at the moment
since we are also trying to wrap up our final book edits for our upcoming
PostGIS in Action book.

Thanks for your patience,
Leo and Regina
http://www.postgis.us