[postgis-users] ST_AsBinary

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sun Oct 31 09:53:40 PDT 2010

Mike,

Thanks for the tip.  Is there any way to render the Z coordinates aside from
the info panel.  We don't have too many 3 D examples in the book (and much
of the book is already finalized), but in the PostGIS Raster chapter we are
in the middle of rewriting we do have an example that converts a 2-D
linestring into a 3 D linestring by intersecting with Raster elevation data.
Would be nice to have a 3D representation of it.

Thanks,
Leo and Regina
http://www.postgis.us

  _____