[postgis-users] Windows binaries available for PostGIS 2.0, WKT Raster for PostgreSQL 8.4, 9.0

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 00:55:53 PDT 2010

>For those who are interested we have 32-bit binaries available for Windows
>for the PostGIS 2.0 trunk version
>>http://www.postgis.org/download/windows/experimental.php <http://www.postgis.org/download/windows/experimental.php>
>
>The packages are for PostgreSQL 8.4 and 9.0 and include the following

Hi,

I'm really interested to test the Postgis 2.0.0 under windows.
I use a Win7 - 64 bit with Postgres 8.4.4 (32 bit) and postgis 1.5.1
(32 bit) installed on it.

But I need to leave unchanged my postgis 1.5.1, and I don't know if
(and how) is possible to
install the postgis 2.0.0 from your exe without damage the 1.5.1
version available in the same postgres.

Perhaps this is a easy question, but because I never set two distinct
postgis version on the same postgres db.
I'm not sure how to do this.

Thx,

--
Andrea Peri