[postgis-users] AsSvg

Bob Pawley rjpawley at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 13 09:46:45 PDT 2010

Rick - thanks for answering.

I am in the process of learning a little XML.

I understood that a query such as 'Select AsSvg(the_geom) from p_id.image' went to Postgis and the return (the geometry) comes back.

I think you are saying that this is also in the xml path and xml interprets this expression differently than 'Select the_geom from p_id.image'

Bob