[postgis-users] converting to postgis

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri Apr 29 03:24:16 PDT 2011

Farouk,

On the GUI loader (and also the -W switch of command line loader), there is a button that says -- Options

As shown in this article

http://www.postgresonline.com/journal/archives/145-PgAdmin-III-Plug-in-Registration-PostGIS-Shapefile-and-DBF-Loader.html

Click it and change the UTF-8 to LATIN1  and see if that fixes your issue.

Leo
http://www.postgis.us

  _____