[postgis-users] using pgShapeLoader to upload csv file

Robert Buckley robertdbuckley at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 03:11:31 PDT 2011

Hi,

What is the easiest way  to load a table into posgresql?

Usually I would just upload a shapefile into the database, but for a specific
project I am required to build a relational database system with 1 shapefile and
lots of other tables linked with Foreign Keys.

I have never done this before for a Postgis project and was wondering on the
best way to do this.

The tables and shapes have been already created in an ESRI personal geodatabase.

thanks for any help,

Rob