[postgis-users] Preparing for Topology - St_CreateTopoGeo

Chris English sglish at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 08:20:35 PST 2011

> Did you re-source topology/topology.sql after a new "make" ?
> All of the topology support is plpgsql code, so it takes redefinition
> of the functions to get the changes.
No, I probably didn't as I was in a windows binary, was lazy, didn'tgive it much thought.  I'll try a make as see how it goes.
> This reminds me: it would be worth having a function to extract
> version of topology.sql file at time of last run.
I think extract version of topology.sql, along with extract os will cut down your futuretroubleshooting enormously as I expect it will have a bright future and there will bedifficulties.
Just getting my head around the topology nomenclature (naming) and proceduresto perform the sanity checking for generating topology from shape fileshas given me a profound respect for how deeply you dove into all this.
I'll keep plugging away.Chris