[postgis-users] How to update your SVN copy of PostGIS

Aren Cambre aren at arencambre.com
Sat Dec 10 06:47:17 PST 2011

Thanks. Yesterday I found *postgis_upgrade_20_minor.sql* in *
/usr/share/postgresql/9.1/contrib/postgis-2.0*.

When I ran that, I got tons of errors like this:
*psql:/usr/share/postgresql/9.1/contrib/postgis-2.0/postgis_upgrade_20_minor.sql:3235:
ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
transaction block*

I see you mentioned *rtpostgis_upgrade_20_minor.sql*. Isn't that just for
raster functions? I searched my machine and cannot find it, anyway.

Aren