[postgis-users] How to update your SVN copy of PostGIS

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Fri Dec 9 20:02:19 PST 2011

Aren,

Since you're tracking trunk, after you've done the configure, make and
make install, you'll want to run the upgrade script

rtpostgis_upgrade_20_minor.sql

Usually, the file is installed in the same place as rtpostgis.sql.  If
you can't find the upgrade file, you can find it in your checkout's
directory at:

raster/rt_pg

-bborie