[postgis-users] postgis visual client

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Feb 8 10:21:09 PST 2011

John,
We like using OpenJump for that -- here is a quick tutorial we wrote up on
doing Ad hoc queries with it.

http://www.postgresonline.com/journal/index.php?/archives/72-OpenJump-for-Po
stGIS-Spatial-Ad-Hoc-Queries.html

It works fine with PostgreSQL 9.0, but if you are using 9.0 -- you need to
download the latest JDBC drivers or set your bytea_output to escape - both
are documented in the FAQ

http://www.postgis.org/documentation/manual-svn/PostGIS_FAQ.html#id2686352

Leo
http://www.postgis.us