[postgis-users] postgis visual client

j.rolland jrmrolland at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 01:51:58 PST 2011

John,

I developed a plugin for PgAdmin III to visualize PostGIS data.
Go to the following link
http://ageoguy.blogspot.com/2010/06/plugin-pgadmin-iii-postgisviewer-suite.html
postgisviewer a plugin for PgAdmin III
 on my blog where you can download it and you will find a tutorial (in
french) to install and use it.

You can also consult this link
http://www.postgresonline.com/journal/archives/180-pgAdmin113plugins_postgis.html
Postgresonline journal pgAdmin III plugins postgis

Regards,
Jérôme Rolland