[postgis-users] postgis visual client

John Callahan john.callahan at udel.edu
Fri Feb 11 06:55:33 PST 2011

Thanks for the reference.  I love the idea of a map viewer plugin for
pgAdmin.   I wasn't aware of this plugin.  Unfortunately, I could not get it
to work through pgAdmin III 1.12 (error: "pgviewer encountered a problem and
needs to close")   Off-hand, does it require MapWindow6 or .NET 4.0 to be
installed?

- John

John Callahan, Research Scientist
Delaware Geological Survey, University of Delaware