[postgis-users] postgis visual client

John Callahan john.callahan at udel.edu
Fri Feb 11 11:14:54 PST 2011

It's working now.  Great.  Thanks for the help, and the plugin.   I had an
older version of .NET 2.0 on my machine (WinXP x64).  Upgrading to .NET
3.0/3.5 did the trick.

And thanks for the discussion.  With the availability of this plugin
(PostGISViewer), OpenJump, several QGIS plugins, and the PostGIS Terminal
from Stefan, it makes my original question seem silly.

- John