[postgis-users] set srid in geometry column

didier peeters dpeeter1 at ulb.ac.be
Sat Jan 1 10:49:38 PST 2011

Hi everybody,

I use QGis to display postgis data and in the geometry column I have srid = '-1' (no value).  Everything works fine, I only have to specify the srid in the QGis project but when I set the right srid directly into the geometry column table (srid = 4326, for WGS 84) I get the following error when trying to load the layer in QGis.

1 cursor states lost.
SQL: CLOSE qgisf0
Résultat: 7 (ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block)

Can anybody help me ?

Thanks !

Didier