[postgis-users] migrating tables to postgis

John Callahan john.callahan at udel.edu
Wed Jan 19 08:18:15 PST 2011

Thanks for your response Rob. Looks good.  I'll give this a try.

I cannot merge everything into one table.  Our station inventory table
contains only the basics/metadata about each station.  As other projects
arise, they each have their own tables containing data observations for that
project only.  There are many project tables with all types of data.

As an aside, for future questions, what kind of table information would you
(the list) need in order to provide support?  Would you need column types
(string, numeric), or some sample data?   Thanks.

- John

John Callahan, Research Scientist
Delaware Geological Survey, University of Delaware