[postgis-users] WKTRaster problems on Mac

Jorge Arévalo jorge.arevalo at deimos-space.com
Mon Jan 24 13:40:36 PST 2011

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 8:01 PM, Pierre Racine
<Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca> wrote:
> I suspect this is a problem with the QGIS plugin. I know the GDAL driver was rewritten in december. Anybody knows the status of the QGIS plugin?
>
> Pierre
>
>>>I used QGIS to create the image. I tried Open Jump, but I can't get anything
>>>to load at all using the commands below.
>>>
>>>Might be my syntax, I've never used it before
>>>
>>>I get the message x01 does not exist...
>>>
>>>Ken

The GDAL driver is not being used in the commands I've seen. Did you
execute the query Pierre suggested?

SELECT ST_AsBinary((gv).geom), (gv).val
FROM (SELECT ST_DumpAsPolygons(rast) gv FROM x01) foo

Replacing "x01" by your table's name.

--
Jorge Arévalo
Internet & Mobilty Division, DEIMOS