[postgis-users] WKTRaster problems on Mac

knussear knussear at mac.com
Tue Jan 25 04:58:02 PST 2011

 I did finally get the Open Jump call to work, and can see the polygon
output. However its not entirely useful as I intend to use map algebra etc
on the raster......

The attachment from qgis shows the original  input raster on top of what
qgis shows for the raster. The qgis image of the postgis raster alone is
just all green (gray etc).

Ken

Pierre Racine-2 wrote:

> Actually the image in the previous post is the original. Attached is what
> he sees when viewing the image in QGIS after it was imported in PostGIS
> raster...

mail. I attach the image he sent