[postgis-users] Mapserver connection to Postgis Raster

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Jun 6 18:24:27 PDT 2011

Virginia,

Looking at what you have here. I think what Leo was thinking was right.
Your table is mixed case.  When you put it in gdal_translate without
quoting, it becomes lower case so can't find the table.

It's best to just lowercase your tables in the database as he had
suggestedin the prior email.  It will save you a great deal of grief in the
future.  As you have it currently you will always have to
quote "HumedadDeExtinction"

Hope that helps,
Regina and Leo,
http://www.postgis.us