[postgis-users] arc from points WGS84 projection.

Tambade, Kedar ktambade at cghtech.com
Tue Jun 28 08:28:07 PDT 2011

I am new to postgis, and have a task to make an arc from 3 points, I tried circularstring and curvetoline functions in postgis but had no luck in getting the right output in WGS84 projections spheroid geometries.
Need help please....

Thanks in advance,

Kedar Tambade
CGH Technologies, Inc.
Email: ktambade at cghtech.com<mailto:mnash at cghtech.com>

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is propriety, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original message without making any copies.